MALAYSIAWATCH POLL 5
Do You Think Citizens Have the Right to Discuss the MALAYSIAN CONSTITUTION?
Here are the results:
There were 76 respondents as follows:
• 58 or 76% picked “Insist on Organising Peaceful and Open Forums”
• 8 or 11% chose “Write to the Press or Publish Your Views via Blogs”
• 7 or 9% decided to “Let the Government Solve the Problem”
• 2 or 3% wanted to “Demonstrate like Others(with Permit)”
• 1 or 1% decided to “Better Take Up the Matter with our MP”
It is interesting to note that most Malaysians are quite mature and wanted more dialogue and discussion on an important subject via forums and blogs.
About 10% decided that the authorities should handle the problem and another 3% wanted to be more active by demonstrating.
The most unpopular choice was to hope that our MP would be able to do anything.
Just a reminder that August topics are now being written at this site so please go there and give your views on the COLISEUM CINEMA.
I hope this cinema issue will be one that ALL Malaysians can provide good feedback to the government as it definitely one that should transcend racial differences.